Renaissance Feastival November 26 and 27.
Featuring a Food Truck Thanksgiving Yule log Ceremony, knights skirmishes, archery, ancient games, open mic for music and poetry, a multitude of vendors, food court featuring the Food Truck Thanksgiving, a petting zoo, costume contests, dance troupes, yoga, face painting, henna tattoos, and so much more‼️
Rain Date, December 17 -18th.
Watch the Knights battle for kingdoms, and a maiden's kiss
Test your archery or axe throwimg skills
Open Mic Stage:
Bring your strings, pipes, flutes, vocals, poetry and prose to flavor the air with Renaissance and Romance
• 12 and Under Best Costume
• 13 and Up Best Costume
• Overall Best Handmade Costume
Remember, there are winners in each category‼️
You must check in with Patrice Villastrigo to register for any contest. You do not need to be present to win! Secret judges will be watching...and judging.
Please be aware of these safety measures and precautions:
• Each vendor will have hand sanitizer at their booth.
• There will be two hand washing stations, and disposable seat covers for the toilets.
• We are adamant about the safety and well being of every participant
- Handicapped Accessible
- ENTRANCE IS FREE WITH a canned, packaged or $5 donation to the SAN ANTONIO FOOD BANK